Classical Arabic courses aim at learning the basic knowledge of the classical Arabic language, developing oral and written comprehension and expression.
– To encourage students to develop their communicative skills
– To learn linguistic structures and develop expressive ability through their use in different contexts.
- At the beginners’ level, the student learns the Arabic alphabet and gradually reads and writes in Arabic. The student learns his/her first words.
- At the intermediate level, the student confirms his/her learning to read and write, and gradually becomes familiar with Arabic grammar. The student gradually develops his/her vocabulary to be able to hold conversations.
Characteristics of the courses:
- Method used: Hayaa binaa
- 20 hours of videoconferencing supplemented by the student’s personal work.
- Tutor accompaniment
- Level test at the beginning and end of the course.