This course is designed for those who plan to travel to a Spanish-speaking country for personal or work purposes.
The course is adapted to the different levels and objectives of the candidates, and covers topics such as:
- Greetings, farewells and informal and formal introductions.
- Booking tickets, hotels and car rentals
- Shopping and ordering in restaurants
- Organising cultural visits
- Events and professional meetings
- Negotiating with clients
Each course lasts 20 hours, divided into 2-hour sessions, once or twice a week.
We also offer intensive courses depending on demand.